Your attendance is requested at the Ordinary Meeting of the Council which is to be held at Kibblesworth Millennium Centre on: Monday 10th January 2022 at 6.30pm.
- Apologies for Absence
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 7th January 2022 to ensure all apologies are noted.
- Minutes of Last Meeting.
- All updates from last month’s actions. Please refer to November minutes.
- Specific area updates:
- Eighton Banks Ward – Cllr Emma Miller, Cllr Andrew Batten, Cllr Steve Greaves and Cllr Lisa Johnson.
- Kibblesworth Ward – Cllr Robert Harrison, Cllr Stephen Phillips, Cllr Heather Nixon, Cllr Jackie Callaghan and Cllr Gordon Baldwin
- Lady Park & Lamesley – Cllr Celia Kendal
- Longshanks & Team Colliery Ward – Cllr Beverley Cann, Cllr Elizabeth Andrew
- Matters in Progress.
- Planning Report/Updates.
- Financial Report/Update. (Clerk/RFO)
- Any Other Business/Additional Matters.
- Double Taxation paper (Cllr Jackie Callaghan) paper attached to email
- Emergency Planning (Cllr Gordon Baldwin) 4 papers attached to email
- Public Participation.
Proposed date for next meeting: Monday 14th February 2022 at 6.30pm in the Mount, Eighton Banks.